WA No Interest Loans Network Inc would not be the success it is today without the commitment and support of our “Member Agencies”. These agencies are spread through Western Australia to assist clients with completing their NILS loan application.
Each agency has qualified staff who will sit down and go through your application which will include a budget and expenditure to make sure the loan you are applying for will not place you in financial hardship and the loan can be re-paid.
To find out which agency is closest to where you live, please click here .
Please note that in order to be referred to an agency you still must call WA No Interest Loans Network on 9354 7611 or 1300 365 301 (landline only)
Retailers or Traders are an essential part of the NILS process and WA NILS recognised this fact by launching a Traders’ Charter in 2005. Companies subscribing to the charter agree to:
- Deliver excellence in service and advice, regardless of race, age, gender or ability.
- Give advice as to the best value for money product.
- Provide the most appropriate product for clients’ needs.
- Deliver free where possible and install for warranty purposes.
- Maintain a consistent approach and educate new staff of WA NILS requirements.
If you’re interested in becoming a Trader Charter Member, please contact WA NILS on 9354 7611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find a Retailer or Trader close to you please click here.